Sunday 30 September 2018

Monthly Wrap Up



BOOKS READ: 35

DID I COMPLETE MY TBR? yes


Surprise, surprise! I completed my TBR for the second month in a row. Yes, it only had six books on it, again, but this time I even finished it with two days to go in the month. Maybe it's a sign I should add more. The count for this month is well down on last month, and that's because I only read about two comics, rather than the 40-or-so from last month.

Some favourites from the month: I bingeread the entire Queen's Thief series (my review for that can be found here), I finally got round to reading Warcross and it's probably now my second favourite Marie Lu series (second only to Legend), and I read another classic I actually ended up liking (North and South).

BREAKDOWN

FIVE STARS: 9
FOUR POINT FIVE STARS: 2
FOUR STARS: 10
THREE POINT FIVE STARS: 1
THREE STARS: 5
TWO STARS: 6
ONE STAR: 2

BY WOMEN: 21
BY MEN: 13
BY NB AUTHORS: 1

BY AUTHORS OF COLOUR: 9
BY WHITE AUTHORS: 26

*BY LGBT AUTHORS: 6
BY STRAIGHT AUTHORS: 29

*Note: this may not be accurate, as it relies on an author being out.

RESOLUTIONS FOR NEXT MONTH

Pretty much the same as last month. I need to get my act together. (But, I started up a new blog with Anna specifically dedicated to reading, reviewing and recommending LGBT media (CHECK IT OUT), so, hopefully that will boost my numbers on that front.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment