Wednesday 17 May 2017

Review - "When Dimple Met Rishi"

When Dimple Met Rishi
by Sandhya Menon
rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
published: 13th July 2017
spoilers? no

Goodreads

Galley provided by publisher

When Dimple Met Rishi may just be the cutest book I'll read this year. And it's also so good. I read it in about 4 hours (2 of which were actually spent watching hockey, not reading), and stayed up late because I just had to finish it.

For me, the characters were the best part of this book. I fell in love with them within about 5 pages of meeting them (especially Rishi). I can't remember the last time that I adored any character almost immediately, but this book managed it for pretty much every one that was introduced. I really, really just don't have words for how much I loved them.

If there was one (really really minor) problem I had, it was that occasionally the writing got a little bit borderline on purple prose, but it happened like only once or twice so, as I said, really really minor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment